Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Conference Report, Italy rocks! Category: Friends I’m finally recovered from my trip to the APTPI Conference in Milan last week. The conference was

I’m finally recovered from my trip to the APTPI Conference in Milan last week. The conference was a wonderful gathering of people from all around the world, taking courses on a wide range of topics on body modification and tattoo. It was cold as hell, and we mostly stayed in the hotel for the three days of conference. Italy for me is all about, pizza, espresso, and pasta, and I was not disappointed by the local family style restaurant that was our nightly escape from the hotel. The highlight was seeing all my good friends, from everywhere not just Italy, also Norway, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Slovenia, Croatia, Spain, Mexico, and the USA. The conference was well organized and many thanks to the Italian hosts! Next time I hope to have a chance to stay longer and explore Italy some more.









































No comments: